How many blog's are backed up?

Feb 24, 2009 at 5:48 PM
Right Scott, just so that I am fully aware of how your backup program actually works, I have in total 3 different blog accounts, my two live space ones and a livejournal account. Now when I do a backup, will the program backup all setttings for ALL blog accounts, or do I have to do seperate backups for each account? If the latter, then I presume that when doing a backup, I would have to actually have that particular account 'ticked' inside Writer to enable it.
Feb 24, 2009 at 5:51 PM
A backup of blog settings will currently back up all blogs configured on that machine. It is my intention to put in some settings so that you can specify which blog to back up, but at the moment it's all or nothing.
Feb 24, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Thanks Scott for your very prompt reply to my question, I prefer that it backs them all up, but did wonder when the last post had gone AWOL from my Living With Live blog. I have been and fetched it down then saved it as a draft so no harm done. Will keep letting you know how things are working (or not) as the case might be.
Its a useful program to have though Scott as I have been annoyed in the past when for example installing a new OS (Windows 7 beta) or setting my PC back to factory defaults I have then lost previous posts when re-installing Writer, can't understand why I actually missed spotting this program.

TG